Saturday 14 February 2015

Looking at life in third person

"have you ever been heated up over something, stressed, frustrated and confused. You never seem to realise that these emotions always get depleted on another person without realising? Something we ourselves never see until hours, days even weeks or years later. I try to look at these aspects of life in a different environment or angle; when I am taking my anger out on someone over something so minuscule I try to look at the situation as a bystander putting all feelings and emotions aside and looking at key elements I make a rational decision. Is the person copping my rage really deserving of it or am I just lashing out as a problem occurs to me and I want to Palm it off onto someone else. I guarantee it is usually your concern, so next time you find yourself angry with someone in your firing line, take a look at yourself" 
Written by my amazing, inspirational fave guy who wanted to add to my blog ☺️❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment