Tuesday 3 March 2015

Home; My Definition

I've come to the conclusion that home is not a house. For me anyways, and I've always felt that way. For me it's mainly people. Maybe one day a house will be my home, but in my life as I know it I've never experienced complete comfort within my own four walls. 
Home is a feeling I get, whether that be from a place or a person. When I make that almighty turn towards North Narrabeen I feel at home. When I receive a call from my bestfriend, and we talk about our day, I feel at home. When I speak to someone who is on the same wavelength as me, I feel at home. The feeling is only temporary but it's a blessing, and I know that one day it will be permanent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I nominated your for the Liebster Awards (recognising small blogs that need more support). Check out the details in my post about it and carry it on xxx

    ReplyDelete